Meet James | Welcome
Dr. James O. Davis is founder of Cutting Edge International and the CoFounder of the Global Church Network. The Global Church Network is a growing coalition of more than 2,000 Christian ministries and denominations synergizing their efforts together to build the premier community of pastors worldwide to help plant five million new churches for a billion soul harvest. Cutting Edge International and the Global Church Network, consist of more than 500,000 churches.
Many Christian leaders recognize Dr. Davis as one of the leading networkers in the Christian world. In 2010, Dr. Davis was named in “Top Ten Christian Influencers In The World” & as “Leader Of The Year.”
His leadership includes:
- A biannual Synergize! Pastors Conference, regional Synergize! Leadership Summits, plus the deployment of the Global Church Leadership Summits in all major world regions. During international summits in 2007-2011, leaders committed to plant more than 5.5 million new churches.
- An annual North American Conference On Biblical Preaching.
- More than 50,000 pastors have attended these conferences and summits.
- Before launching the Global Churchl Network, Dr. Davis served twelve years as the National Evangelists Representative for the National Assemblies of God world headquarters where he provided leadership for some 1,500 evangelists and equipped thousands of students for full-time evangelism.
- Ministering more than 45 weeks per year to an average yearly audience of more than 125,000 people. In the last nearly 30 years, Dr. Davis has ministered face-to-face to more than 7,000,000 people in more than 121 nations.
- Annual travel exceeding 250,000 miles with a combined total of nearly 8,000,000 miles.
Dr. Davis earned his Doctorate in Ministry at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. He was awarded his Bachelor’s degree in Bible by Central Bible College and earned two master’s degrees at the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary. As an author and editor, he has provided: The Pastor’s Best Friend: The New Testament Evangelist; Living Like Jesus; Signposts On The Road To Armageddon, What To Do When The Lights Go Out, It’s A Miraculous Life, Twelve Big Ideas, The Preacher’s Summit: Reaching Your Maximum Potential; Gutenberg to Google: The Twenty Indispensable Laws Of Communication , How To Make Your Net Work: Tying Relational Knots For Global Impact and co-authored with Dr. Bill Bright, Beyond All Limits: The Synergistic Church For A Planet In Crisis; as well as articles for Charisma, Ministry Today, New York Times Magazine and numerous other publications.
Dr. Davis resides in the greater Orlando area, with his wife Sheri and daughters, Olivia and Priscilla. They also have two children, Jennifer and James, who reside in heaven.